• Lead the electrical/instrumentation maintenance technicians and activities to implement planned work, emergency work and preventative maintenance schedules.
• Assign all tasks required to meet preventative/predictive instrumentation/electrical needs of the site including field instrumentation, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics and motor control center, variable speed drives, PLC/DCS systems utilizing the SAP CMMS.
• Participate in defining and providing training to I&E technicians, development of procedures for all critical equipment including High Voltage (HV) & Low Voltage (LV) Switch Gear and Sub Stations, Field Instrumentation & Analytics (Process Analyzers), SIS Systems Testing, UPS Systems, Field bus Foundation (FF), Motor Starters & Soft Starters, Circuit Breakers, control relays, control circuits, PdM and PM Routines for I/E Equipment, Calibration of field instrumentation (Valves & Transmitters). Ensures team understands work scope and performance expectations. Promotes proactive reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) focus.
• Ensures work orders are effectively completed, confirmed and closed out.
• Support I/E technicians on emergency calls when required.
• Able to trouble shoot problems, identify causes and initiate corrective action.
• Ensures accurate documentation including repair history is entered into SAP.
Natural Gas Compressor Mechanic
The Natural Gas Compressor Mechanic will play a key role in installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and overhauling engines, compressors, and other equipment. Units will range from 30 brake horsepower to 1,400 brake horsepower. Engine types will include Ford, Arrow, Ajax, Waukesha, and Caterpillar.
The Pumper/Lease Operator is responsible for oil production, upkeep and maintenance on an oil lease. This position will keep track of all production numbers including but not limited to production water and gas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Measure and record production volumes of oil, water, and gas
• Note and report variances
• Monitor equipment for proper operation and condition
• Accurately records meter readings, pressures and production volumes for reports
• Reports concerns, potential issues problems requiring additional help to supervisor
• Perform minor maintenance and housekeeping
• Ensure operation is performed in a safe and environmentally sound manner
• Respond to any emergency or call out situations
• Maintain and adhere to treatment schedules, well test schedules and preventative maintenance
• Maintains all records required by any regulatory body.
• Equipment repairs
• Clean facility
• Additional responsibilities added as experience is added
General Application For Employment
Positions include but are not limited to Oilfield Laborers, Foremen, Equipment Operators, CDL Drivers, Industrial Painters, Superintendents, and Clerical Staff.